Temples Tours around Yogyakarta, visit 6 temples during one day tour
In this one day temples tour programs, we will guide you to explore the heritage places around Yogyakarta, from the famous temple to the hidden temple that only few people know about that, the historical building that remains to the history of Mataram Dynasty, and any other interesting places that will make you find the unforgettable experiences.
Tour tour start by Morning pick up from your hotel or ( early arrival at Jogja airport) Then
- Morning visit Prambanan Temple, the biggest hindu temple
- Visit Sambisari Temple, the Hindus temple that buried about five meters underground.
- Visit Candi Sari (Sari Temple) that was a two story building with wooden beams, floors, stairs completed with windows and doors; all from organic materials which now are decayed and gone. It is suggested that the original function of this building was a vihara (Buddhist monastery), a dwelling place for monks.
- Continue visit Plaosan temple.
- Afterwards, move to the highland for visiting Ijo temple, you could see the beauty of Jogjakarta from the top.
- and in the Afternoon, visit Kalasan temple, enjoy the peaceful afternoon while take some pictures Then visit BOKO Temple to enjoy sunset
- Transfer to your hotel or airport. Tour ends.
Note : The Temples tours is depending alot to the traffic condition, one or more temples might be not visited when there are force majour. Your guide will inform you when the situation is occur